The Legendary “Bumblebee 4” - German Frers 75ft Racer/Cruiser (Ex Ragamuffin)
Located: Gold Coast, Queensland
One of Australia’s most famous maxi yachts, Bumblebee 4 was designed by German Frers and built in Monavale, launched in 1979 just in time to take line honours in that year’s Sydney to Hobart race. Her revolutionary design and aluminium construction were state-of-the-art for the era and produced decades of stunning performances in prestigious regattas.
Under instructions from the Executors of the late, Graham “Scooter” Eaton
- LOA 23.0m. Beam 5.48m. Draft 4.30m.
- Aluminium Construction. Built 1979
- Volvo Diesel Engine 250HP. Shaft Driven.
- Large Galley and Saloon area.
- Fuel Cap 350L Water Cap 475L.
- Sleeps 10. 1 Shower and Toilet.
- Full Electronics. Good Sail Wardrobe.
- Ideal Offshore Racer/ Cruiser.
- 2017/2018 Substantial Refit was undertaken.
- Was in Survey for Charter work in the Whitsundays.
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
Warren Harmer - 0418 776 939