STEEL TUGBOAT "MAKADA"
The backbone of the marine shipping industry - tugboats - and this Australian built vessel must be sold.
* LOA 21.84m, Beam 7.00m, Draft 3.5m
* Built in Ballina, New South Wales by Ballina Slipway & Engineering
* Powered by Caterpillar D398 V12 Diesel Engine developing 1,075HP at 1,300RPM
* Approx Reads 6,075 Hours, Launched in 1976
* 3 Cylinder Perkins Diesel Genset Portside Engine Room
* 4B 3.9 Litre Cummins Diesel Genset Starboard side Engine Room
* Wea 415V Volt Electric Motor coupled to a Hydraulic Power Pack
* 2 x 415 Volt Electric Motors port aft coupled to Hydraulic Oil Tank for deck services
* Twin Ram Hydraulic Steering
* 16 Tonne Bollard Pull
* Approx 66,000 Litres Fuel Capacity in 4 Tanks
* Approx 14,000 Litres Water Capacity
* Furuno FE4300 Sounder
* AWA Pilotphone FM VHF Radio
* Hull and Prop Cleaned and checked by a Diver.
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Thursday 6th August 2020, to be sold in AUD Dollars.
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
Contact: Adrian Seiffert, 0418 783 358, Email, email@example.com
or Carl Crafoord, 0438 548 033, Email, firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold ”As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.