Stanyon Passagemaker 46 Powercat
Proven extensive blue water cruising history.
Cruise to the Whitsundays, the Kimberley’s or Malaysia as the current owners have!!
Recent detailed Insurance Inspection Report available
AMSA Ships Registration for international travel.
- Built 2003.
- LOA 46’3” 14.10Metres
- Beam 5.5Metres
- Draft 1.25Metres
- 19 Tonne
- Hull : Catamaran GRP composite / Foam cored hull and topsides
- Cabin and Decks : GRP / marine ply deck and cabin with teak laid decks aft
- Engines : Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP 230 HP
- Hours 3,700 ApproxMax Speed 18knots 3250RPM
- Cruise 8 Knots 1650ROM
- Fuel: 3 Aluminium tanks total 1520 Litres
- Water: 300 Litre
- Watermaker 180 Litres an hour
- Propulsion: Four blade 22" bronze
- Genset Mase Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel motor generator rated @ 6.5KVA
- Dinghy Fibreglass Cat 3m
- Outboard Tohatsu 9.8 hp outboard motor
- Davco dinghy davit
Contact Warren for detailed Specifications and Insurance report
For detailed information or an inspection Contact,
Warren Harmer,M 0418 776 939 Email, email@example.com
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Thursday 1st October 2020, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.