Monterey 262 Cruiser – Must Be Sold
Monterey 262 Cruiser – Must Be Sold.
Located, Gold Coast.
Online Auction, Bidding to commence on Thursday 27th May and will end on Wednesday 2nd June 2021 at 2pm AEST.
*Possibly Hydraulic Steering needs bleeding or Barnacles restricting Steering
*Antifoul plus a detail and polish to make like new.
*Elderly Owners downsizing to retirement home and wants gone!
- Build 1998
- LOA 7.98m
- Beam 2.59m
- Draft .91m
- Volvo Penta 7.4 gi Petrol 310HP
- Hours 363 approx
- Fuel capacity approx. 264 L
- Water Capacity approx. 80 L
- SERVICED Jan 2021
- NEW CLEARS Feb 2021
- NEW Bilge Pump
- 2 Batteries, one New
- Bimini and Storm covers good condition.
- Helm Instrumentation glass clear
- Monterey White Leather Trim and Carpeted
- VHF Radio
- Humminbird Fishfinder 595C
- Navman N393-5000
- Electric Macerating Head, Vanity and Shower
- Hot Water System
- Dinette lowers to V Fwd Double
- 2nd Double with window ventilation midship
- Single burner Stove
- Ample cupboard space in galley with Sink
- 120L approx. Fridge
- Passenger Seat coverts to sun lounge
- Foldaway Helm chair seating for two, with 2 at the reverse
- Aft Wetbar with 90L approx. Fridge and sink
- Easy access Battery isolator Starboard aft
- Provision for gas bottle on duckboard
- Fender storage Aft
- Stainless rail with rod holders Aft
- Swim Ladder
- Inspections by appointment
- Auctioned Unregistered
For further details or an inspection contact,
Warren Harmer 0418 776 939, email@example.com
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Wednesday 9th June 2021, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold ”As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.