Blue Seas 36 Flybridge Long Range Cruiser - Inspection Highly Recommended
Located: Gold Coast, Queensland
Online bidding to commence on Tuesday, 24th October and will end on Monday, 30th October 2023 at 2pm AEST.
With a full refit completed in 2020 this feels, smells and looks like a NEW boat! Trawler style, ideal for long range cruising.
- LOA 10.97m - Beam 3.81m - Draft 1.21m
- Approx 11 tonne
- TWIN Isuzu 165HP 6BDI-T - FACTORY REBUILT
- Engine Hours approx. 560hours
- NEW Fuel tanks 2 x Aluminium 2 x 825L capacity
- NEW Freshwater PE tank 1000 L capacity
- NEW Batteries 4x start, 4x house , 1 x Genset
- NEW Genset approx. 96hours
- NEW lower and Flybridge Helm
- NEW electronics and Instrumentation both helms
- NEW Freshwater and saltwater Pumps (and all clamps and hoses)
- NEW full interior fit-out
- NEW full flybridge fit-out
*Replacement required *Non-Structural (freshwater ingress)
- Teak (approx. 1m2 foredeck)
- Hybrid tiles, subfloor and joists (approx.1m2 V-Berth floor)
- Extensive 2021 Survey Report available - refit description
The original Taiwanese-built Blue Seas 36 Vessel named Sea May was purchased by a Commercial shipbuilder as the director’s own vessel and was completely refitted by the Company starting in 2017 and being completed in 2020. Purchased by the current owner in 2021 the Generator and air conditioning had just been fitted and never used. The internal fit-out is powder-coated white for apartment-style looks with no maintenance.
In 2017 the hull and decks were separated, and the boat was completely stripped, new and reconditioned engineering was installed. Some inclusions are listed below, there is only the Hull and superstructure that are original all components, and items, have been replaced, and all wiring, hoses, clamps, pumps, fuel lines, etcetera……………
- Cruise air aircon to saloon.
- Factory rebuilt engines (currently 560 hrs), Isuzu 6BDI-T supplied and built by Vetus.
- Twin Disc Gearboxes removed and serviced by Twin Disc.
- Boat professionally- completely rewired using only the best equipment/ components.
- New saltwater wash-down system with plug-in outlet to the aft deck, all new hoses, and clamps.
- New freshwater pump and all hoses, clamps.
- New freshwater tank (PE) 1000L.
- New fuel tanks (aluminium) to each side of engines midships (2x 825l).
- New batteries, 4x N200 House, 4x starting, 1x generator.
- New Mase/Yanmar 6500 generator (now 96 hours).
- Victron 3000W Inverter charger/solar panels/all linked with monitoring to lower helm and flybridge.
- Upgraded Rocna anchor.
- 80L Isotemp ss HW Cylinder.
- LOWER HELM - replaced with aluminium custom helm to suit new dash. Simrad NSSEVO3 plotter, sounder, Clarion GR10BT (blue tooth) stereo, separate Simrad Auto pilot, Vetus engine instruments, UHF, Quick shift throttles, anchor switch, and wiper controls.
- UPPER HELM - new by Vetus, Simrad, plotter sounder, Clarion GR10BT stereo, speakers, Simrad autopilot, Anchor switch, Quick shift throttles
- SWIM PLATFORM - large boarding ladder removable from extra wide boarding /swim platform, removable davits for tender, and SS tender crane, relax rod holders and custom cutting board, Blue underwater lights.
- SALOON/CABINS - Large open Saloon with top quality marine fabric covered full-length couch to port, white two-pack kitchen cabinets, bench top with 3 burner gas cooktop, ss sink/mixer to starboard, full height Dometic 240v/12 v fridge, large Dometic fridge freezer under the rear lounge, storage under lounge cushions, air-con from roof vents, new large sliding aluminium windows, marine waterproof door to aft deck and helm door on Starboard, 12v TV. Two double cabins include fans, USB ports, LED lights, storage under beds.
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Warren Harmer - 0418 776 939
To Register to Bid visit www.marineauctions.com.au
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction or Acceptance of offer and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Monday, 6th November 2023. To be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to .