America’s Cup Challenger “Australia” - 12m Racing Yacht
Located: Pittwater, New South Wales
"Australia” is a remarkable 12m Racing Yacht with major refit undertaken in 2018 & 2019.
- Challenger in 1977 & 1980 America’s Cup
- Designed by Bob Miller & John Valentijn - Launched 1977
- Hull, Equipment & Spars Refit 2018 & 2019
- Aluminium Construction. 2 Coffee Grinders
- LOA 19.81m Beam 3.71m Draft 2.74m
- Yanmar Diesel 3JH5/ZF30. 39 HP Engine - New 2018
- Displacement 24.85 Tons # Main, Genoa, and Spinnaker
- 12 Volt Bilge Pump Plus Manual Pumps. # Twin Helms. Lewmar Winches
- Previously Charter Yacht on Sydney Harbour
- Copies of Invoices for Refit available on request
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.