ADAMS 31 Yacht - TO BE SOLD UNRESERVED
ADAMS 31 Yacht - TO BE SOLD UNRESERVED.
Located, YAMBA NSW.
Online Auction, Bidding to commence on Thursday 27th May and will end on Wednesday 2nd June 2021 at 2pm AEST.
- Vessel has been submerged: - Bilge Pump Failed while unattended.
- HARD STAND FEES Paid to 13th June 2021.
- The Successful Purchaser will be required to pay hard stand fees from this date on or relocate vessel.
- An inspection is highly recommended.
- Vessel is as it was when salvaged.
- LOA 9.37M
- Beam 2.8M approx
- Draft 1.20m approx.
- Built 1983
- Aft Cockpit
- 60L Plastic Fuel tank
- Stainless Water Tank Litres unknown
- Aluminium Mast
- Metho Gimbled stove top
- Macerating Head with Vanity
- Fwd V Dble
- Table converts to Dble
- Single Side Couch
- Ice Chest (motor can be supplied)
- Volvo Penta 13HP
- Auctioned Unregistered
- Marine Auctions has NOT Inspected this vessel
For further details or an inspection contact,
Warren Harmer 0418 776 939, firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Wednesday 9th June 2021, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold ”As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.