Adams 11.9m Ideal Club Racer or Cruising
Located: Adelaide, South Australia
- 1984 Build. Fiberglass Construction
- LOA 11.90m. Beam 2.94m. Draft 2.12m.
- Brand New in 2021 Caterpillar Diesel Engine 23 HP. Approx 50 Hours
- Shaft with 2 Blade Folding Prop
- 6 Barlow Self Tailing Winches
- 2 Spreader Fractional Mast # 12/240 Volt Fridge/ Freezer
- Electronics Wind, Speed, Depth
- Carbon Fibre Large Sail Wardrobe - many made between 2019 - 2021
- CAT 5 Safety. IRC & AMS Certificates
Keel Stepped Mast. Furling Jib. Fin Keel
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction or Acceptance of offer and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Thursday, 7th September 2023. To be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.