2001 Mustang 3800 Sportscruiser
2001 Mustang 3800 Sportscruiser- “Must be Sold”
Located, Gold Coast.
Online Auction, Bidding to commence on Friday 22nd January 2021 and will end on Thursday 28th January 2021 at 2pm AEST.
- Year 2001
- Construction : Fibreglass/GRP
- LOA 11.58M
- Beam 3.85M
- Draft 1 M
- NOTE: Port Side Fuel tank leak. Engine and tank to be removed to repair. Client has had an estimate of $4,000. Not advised to run engines if inspection requested.
- NOTE: Inspections by appointment only, location hazardous due to jetty dis-repair.
- NOTE: Generator not re-installed, as would be required to remove again to repair tank.
- Dec 2020 (Invoice supplied):
- Anodes replaced.
- Prop Speed applied to Duo Props.
- Both Stern Drives fully serviced
- New Batteries
- Portside new starter motor
- Both engines started and ran at service * NO ENGINE SERVICING PERFORMED due to finding portside fuel tank leakage. Portside fuel tank drained.
- Twin Mercruisers 350 MAG MPI 300HP
- Port Side no Reading, Starboard 981 Hours Approx
- Stern Drives
- Fuel 2 x 500 L Aluminium, Petrol
- Westebeke 6KVA Gen
- Water 400 L
- Trim Tabs
- Bow Thruster
- Cruiseair Aircon
- 60Amp Battery Charger
- Hot water via Engine and GEM 240v System
- Maxwell 1200 12V Windlass. Helm Control and foot control at bow
- 15KG stainless anchor and spare Galvo stern anchor
- Aqualuma under water lights
- NEW Dec 2018 Topside paint, Blue fleck lower, White Fleck top.
- NEW 2018 Interior Carpet
- Fridge to hold Beer Keg with Tap
- 240v 2 x Hotplate cook top
- 12v Fridge NEW
- 6 Berth
- Forward Double Berth
- Centre Double Berth
- Settee converts to Double Berth
- Combined Head with Shower
- 12v Elec Toilet, no holding tank
- 2 x TVs
- Fusion CD/Radio system with controls in Galley and Stern
- GME VHF
- Garmin GPS map VSX
- NEW Mi Light Smart Phone Programmable LED Lighting
- Full Bimini and Storm Covers Good Condition
- Electric BBQ on transom
- Hydraulic duck board with Tender Rollers
- Inflatable tender (no Motor)
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Thursday 4th February 2021, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
Vessel will be sold Inclusive of GST
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
For further details or an inspection contact,
Warren Harmer, Email, firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.