1995 Steel 22m Trimaran - Must Be Sold
Located: Steiglitz, Queensland
Selling under instructions from Bankruptcy Trustee
Online Auction, Bidding to commence on Tuesday, 24 October 2023 and will end on Monday, 30 October 2023 at 2pm AEST.
- Glanville Designed, Built to 2E Queensland Survey (Expired 2009)
- LOA 22.84 m. Beam 8.15 m. Draft 2.2m
- Twin Cummins 6BT Diesel Engines, Shaft Driven
- Fuel 8,000 Litres Water 4,000 Litres in 2 Tanks
- 20 KVA Diesel Generator. 20 Solar Panels
- Cruise Speed Approximately 8 Knots
- Originally Launch in NT and used as a Research Vessel
- October 2022 Survey Report Available
Marine Auctions requested the bankruptcy trustee commission a Cummins technicians to inspect the engines to be able to start and run. They installed 4 new batteries and the engines started the first turn of the key. Below are the YouTube links that I recorded on the day.
- Portside Engine https://youtube.com/shorts/7-st7LUnssQ?feature=share
- Starboard Engine https://youtube.com/shorts/2C4KbgXj4qU?feature=share
- The main deck features a very large open plan full-size galley, saloon and dining area. There is accommodation in 4 cabins, plus a full laundry and on-deck toilet. The upper level includes the wheelhouse and second saloon area (or study), which opens out onto a massive, covered deck area.
- Centre Sponson has underwater viewing windows with seating midships
- large volume of head height storage and shelving in hulls
- selling with all onboard components and parts
- quantity of original plans, logs, manuals and photo albums of build on board
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
Warren Harmer - 0418 776 939
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and the purchase price balance to be paid in full at settlement on or before Monday, 6 November 2023, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.