1983 SPARKMAN & STEPHENS 97 PILOTHOUSE CUTTER SLOOP “CAVU”
Located: Maryborough, Queensland
Under instructions from the Executors of the late, Mal Hewitt. An inspection of this well-maintained Aluminium Sloop is
- LOA 29.56m - Beam 7m - Draft 3m
- Built by Stephens Marine California and refitted in 2006
- Aluminium Hull and Decks
- Powered by Caterpillar 440HPShaft Drive Diesel Engine
- Cruise 8 knots, Max Speed 10 knots
- Bow Thrusters
- 2 x Northern Lights 40KVA Gensets
- 12,836 Litres Fuel Capacity in 5 Tanks
- 6,692 Litres Water Capacity in 2 Tanks
- Raymarine Wind Gauge/Knot Metre, Furuno Autopilot/Navnet and Simrad Plotters, AMEC AIS, ICOM VHF
- 7 Electric Power and 6 Manual Winches
- 5 Cabins, 16 Berths, 4 Heads and 3 Air Conditioners
- Fully equipped Galley
- Village Marine Tec Watermaker
- Hot Water System
- 120ft Aluminium Main Mast with upper, lower and mid aluminium spreaders
- All Head Furling Sails
- 2007 Caribe 14ft RIB powered by 2013 Honda 50HP Outboard.
- Recent Rig Report and a 2019 Survey Report Available.
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
To Register to Bid visit www.marineauctions.com.au
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction or Acceptance of offer and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Monday, 4th December 2023. To be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.