1984 Mariner 34 Flybridge Cruiser
NOTE: This vessel is a live-aboard. Photos of this vessels interior and exterior may contain fixtures and/or fittings that are personal items, or owned by a third party, and may not be included in the sale.
- LOA: 34 Feet
- BEAM: 11 Feet
- DRAFT: 3ft 6 inch
- June 2019 Condition report available
- Antifouled and Anodes replaced June 2019
- Construction Material: GRP
- ENGINE: Twin Volvo Penta TAMD40
- 165 HP
- Approx 1865 Hours
- Shaft Drive
- Lower and Flybridge Helm
- FUEL CAPACITY: 2 x 250L approx
- Water: 1 x 200L approx.
- Raymarine C80
- Twin V Berth plus 2 x Single
- Head with shower
- 2 burner gas stove
- Spacious L Shaped Galley
- Full size Fridge/Freezer
- Shore power
- Black mesh screen Flybridge and aft lower good condition
- Large duck board with swim ladder
- Stainless duckboard rail
- Tender hooks on duckboard
- Stainless grab rails for bow access
Located: By Appointment Gold Coast
For sale : To be sold under Auction Terms and Conditions.
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction, or date of offer, and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before 1st October 2020. To be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
For further details or an inspection and to submit your offer contact: Warren Harmer 0418 776 939
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.