+61 (7) 3268 3614
+61 (0) 7 3268 3760
+61 (0) 418 783 358
P O Box 687, Hamilton QLD, 4007 Australia
It makes sense to have the agency that sells your boat, to have them sell your waterfront property as well.
At Marine Auctions and Sales we have an experienced, professional real estate agent on our team to manage your property transaction with more than 25 years experience selling the Gold Coast.
With the skill and experience from over a decade of selling boats and marina berths via on-line auctions our real estate auctions will have your property stand out from the norm.
Whether selling by Private Treaty or our on-line Auction process, our commitment to you is to achieve the highest price in the marketplace.
Our data base is gold, containing almost 500,000 contacts from all around the world, so you are guaranteed amazing exposure.
- Appraise the value of your property to be sold.
- Decide on Method of Sale; either list it with a price or sell through our unique Online Auction Process
- Agree on and prepare the marketing
- Professional photography is arranged
- Launch the campaign on websites, social media, signage, brochures, letterbox drops and via e news blasts to our almost 500,000 strong data base.
- Inspections and open homes when permitted.
- If we have opted to sell via our online auction system, we set an auction date (some 3-4 weeks ahead), then 7 days before that date we open the bidding. (Bidders can register at anytime leading up to this).
- The bidding closes at 2pm on the nominated date.
- Like any auction you set your reserve and can sell prior if the right offer comes along.
- Like any sale we prepare the sales contracts and disperse them to the nominated solicitors/conveyancers.
- A deposit is taken and held in our Trust Account and settlement is usually 30 days from contract date.