ONLINE AUCTION - TEAK TIMBER ONLINE AUCTION COMMENCES THURSDAY 23RD MAY AND WILL END ON WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY 2019 AT 2PM AEST
The Timber will be auctioned at www.marineauctions.com.au
Unique opportunity to purchase high grade, quarter sawn Burmese teak, direct from the sawmill on a FOB-Myanmar basis consisting of: Grade 1: 22m3 and Grade 2: 43m3
* 90%+ of the quarter is on the face (widest side).
* Each board has been cut according as to how as the wood allows the best grain and quarter.
* All boards are documented as required by local law and delivered with documentation to enable traceability.
* Please contact us for a copy of the packing lists which outlines the dimensions of each board.
The timber is located in Myanmar (Burmar) will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Myanmar (Burmar). This timber will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars)
For further information please contact Keiran Russell on 0481 968 150 or email email@example.com or Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
* 10% deposit payable immediately
* 40% due within 7 days of auction close
* 50% balance due once the goods are stated as FOB-Yangon (Bill of lading issued)
* Any additional shipping, importation taxes/duties or costs incurred after FOB-Myanmar costs are at the buyers expense
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this timber in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the timber. As the timber is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a representative on their behalf inspect the timber prior to bidding