- Incomplete Hull and Design Drawings
Under Instructions from AUSTAL.
Hull and Deck Construction
- Aluminium Hull and Superstructure 5000 series for plate and 6000 series for Extrusions
- MIG welding for structure, TIG for pipework (to approved Oceanfast Shipyard procedures)
- Vessel transversely framed with longitudinal girders
- Watertight bulkheads provide necessary longitudinal subdivision.
- Lloyds Register Classification, LY2, MCA Compliant
Vessel Particulars when Completed
- LOA 48.0M
- Waterline 41.3M
- Beam 8.8M
- Draft 2.5M
- Gross Tonnage 499 Tonnes
- Fuel Capacity 66,000 Litres
- Accommodation 10 PAX, 10 Crew
The successful Purchaser will be given sufficient time to remove the Hull.
. *The vessel will be sold "As Is" and in its current condition * located in Perth, W.A., Australia
Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant
the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser
inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.