Classic Sailing Yacht "Swordfish" - Rare, Fast & Beautiful - Must Be Sold
Located: Brisbane, Queensland
Classic Yacht “Swordfish” Single man’s Gaff Rigged Sailing Yawl. Designed by legendary Americas Cup Three-time winning yacht designer Edward Burgess.
- Built 1999 to Burgess Design and Specifications
- LOA: 24ft Beam: 6ft Draft: 5ft. Length Bowsprit to Bumpkin 43ft. Bowsprit to Mizzen 48ft.
- Sail Area 820 Square Feet. Displacement 5.4 Tons
- Kubota Diesel 20 HP Engine with 2 Blade Propeller.
- Near New Alloy Mast and Rigging.
- Hull built of Fiberglass Composite, using epoxy resin with stripped plank wooden core. Structural ring frames are epoxy- coated Spotted Gum
- 2020 Survey Report Available
Inspection is highly recommended for this classic yacht, as rarely such a vessel if offered for sale. The owner is reluctant to sell, however he is relocating overseas, and the vessel must be sold.
For further details, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction or Acceptance of offer and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Thursday, 6th April 2023. To be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding