2006 Rinker 226 Captiva Bowrider with trailer.
2006 Rinker 226 Captiva Bowrider with dual axle trailer.
Located, Gold Coast.
Online Auction, Bidding to commence on Thursday 25th February and will end on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 at 2pm AEST.
NOTE: Stern drive detached waiting for quote to fix Transom housing/play in steering. Being Auctioned in AS IS Condition.
2006 Rinker 7.1M 226 Captiva Bowrider “Mon Plaisir”
5.0L V8 260hp MPI Mercruiser
Reg to 11/2021
Stern Drive Approx 10 hours
5 blade stainless prop
Near new Carpets
- Bimini top (currently detached)
- Boat and bowrider covers.
- Integrated swim platform
- Stern access ladder
- Bow access ladder.
- AM/FM/CD Clarion marine stereo system w/ helm LCD display
- Full fibreglass floor liner
- Snap-in carpet
- Helm bucket pedestal/bolster cushion seats
- Aft “U” shaped seating
- Walk-thru portside transom
- Walk-thru bow doors (latchable)
- Large aft sunpad
- Tilt / Power steering
- Digital depth gauge
- Stainless steel pull-out mooring cleats (6)
- Stainless steel rub rail, bow rail, drink holders & grab handles
- Anchor locker
- Auto bilge pump
- LED cockpit & engine compartment lighting
- Cockpit and/or bow table
- Rear wet / wakeboard storage locker
- Integrated removable waste bin
- In-floor storage locker
- Bow & aft storage
2012 Top Tailers tandem axle trailer w/ hydraulic override brakes. Reg to 8/2021
For further details or an inspection contact,
0418 776 939
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Wednesday 10th March 2021, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to, www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold ” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.