2003 Fairline Squadron 55
Online bidding to commence on Tuesday, 21st November and will end on Monday, 27th November 2023 at 2pm AEST.
This is a well maintained boat and an Inspection is highly recommended.
- LOA 17.33m. Beam 4.65m. Draft 1.1m
- Twin Volvo D12-700 HP approx. 400 Hours
- 4 Cabins 8 Berth. Airconditioned throughout
- 11KVA Onan Generator. Invertor
- 12V 24V & 220 Volt 2 Start and 4 House Batteries
- Bow Thruster. Elec Windlass 50m S/Steel Chain
- Elec/Hydraulic Besenzoni- Gangway
- 2 Berth Crew Cabin. 3 Toilets
- AIS. Auto Pilot. 2 X GPS /Plotters. VHF
- Radar with collision avoidance technology
- Touchscreen Display upgraded with 3D Sonar
- Luxury Flybridge Cruiser, BBQ Facilities. Large Saloon Deck and Cockpit areas
For a full list of specifications, photos and an inspection contact:
Adrian Seiffert - 0418 783 358
To Register to Bid visit www.marineauctions.com.au
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction or Acceptance of offer and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Monday, 4th December 2023. To be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to www.marineauctions.com.au
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.