2003 CARA MARINE 18.5m MOTOR YACHT “LADY MEREDITH”
Built to a very high standard by Cara/Seahaven Marine in Ireland and designed for ease of handling, safety and fuel efficiency. The Cara 18.5m offers spacious cabins, large saloon with a massive rear deck.
Inspection Highly Recommended
In excess $90,000 spent on upgrades and enhancements 2019/2020
- LOA 18.5m
- Beam 5.0m
- Draft 0.8m
- Built in Ireland by Cara Marine – Seahaven Marine
- Fibreglass Construction
- Powered by Twin 660HP Caterpillar 3196 Diesel Engines and Twin Hamilton Jets
- Approx Engine Hours 600
- Hydraulic Steering
- 13.5 Kva Kohler Genset
- Maximum Speed 27 knots
- 3,200 Litres Fuel Capacity in 4 Tanks
- 1,200 Litres Water Capacity
- Dual Stations
- Galley with Electric Stove Top, Microwave, 2 x Sinks, Dishwasher, Fridge and Freezer
- Bilge Hi-Water location display with alarm
- Engine Room with Fire Suppression System
- Cockpit Shower
- Air Conditioned throughout
- Washing Machine cupboard with plumbing
- Sleeps 7 in 3 Cabins, 1 Double and 4 Single Berths and 1 Convtble Berth and 2 Heads
- Large 16 sq m rear deck ideal for entertaining more than 20 guests
- Antifouled August 2018
- 3m Inflatable RIB powered by 9.9HP Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboard
Contact us for Condition Report, Manufacturers Comments, additional photos, vessel layout
Worked booked for out of water 18th June 2020
- Pressure clean and check Antifoul and anodes
- Free up Jet inspection ports.
- Duck board fibre glass work.
Located: By Appointment Gold Coast
Contact Warren Harmer on 0418 776 939 to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.