ONLINE AUCTION COMMENCES THURSDAY 23RD MAY AND WILL END ON WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY 2019 AT 2PM AEST
This Vessel will be auctioned at www.marineauctions.com.au
Interior has been completely repainted and looks fresh, clean and new, with no additional work required MUST BE SOLD
* LOA 11.40m
* Beam 3.63m
* Draft 1.85m
* 3.860kg Displacement
* Designer Bruce Farr, Built by Compass Yachts
* Powered by Bukh 20HP Diesel Engine
* New Rudder and Tiller with Spinlock extension
* 75 Litres Fuel Capacity in New Polyethylene Tank
* Hot and Cold Shower and Electric Toilet
* All new plumbing system. Hot Water System installed in 200 Litres pressure water on demand
* L Shaped Galley with Stainless Steel Sink
* Manual Bilge Pump
* Magellan FX324 Colour Chart Plotter
* Hecta Depth Monitor Sounder/Log
* 2 x Contest Plastimo Compasses
* All New Electrical Wiring, Light Fittings and Electrical Panel
* Cat 2 Safety Anchors
* Accommodation for 7 in three double and the Saloon single
* The sail wardrobe includes: Mainsail tri-radial Pentex, 150% Genoa #1 tri-radial Carbon GPL (brand new), 135% Genoa #2 tri-radial laminate (brand new), 105% Jib #3 tri-radial Carbon GPL Lite Skin (brand new), 80% Jib J4 tri-radial (heavy weather Jib), Symmetrical Spinnaker IRC rated 1.5oz (brand new), Storm Tri-Sail.
* Mast New 2017. Aluminium boom. New Dyform Standing Rigging. New chain plates for cap shrouds & lowers. Complete set of new running rigging including new halyards & sheets. Symmetrical Spinnaker IRC rated 1.5oz (brand new).
* Recently antifouled
The vessel is located in Sydney will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Sydney. This vessel will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars)
For further information and full specifications please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance on or before 5th June 2019. Buyers Premium of 7.5% Excluding GST applies.
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding