ONLINE AUCTION COMMENCES FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST 2019 AND WILL END ON THURSDAY 15TH AUGUST 2019 AT 2PM AEST
This Vessel will be auctioned at www.marineauctions.com.au
MUST BE SOLD Mako was built by Madden & Lewis, in California in 1942 under USN supervision, and was the first of 16 Harbour Defence Motor Launches, and was delivered to the RNZN and served in that function during WW2. In 1948 she was reclassified as a Seaward Defence Motor Launch, and then served as a Coastal Fishing Protection vessel for the next 28 years. Over the years Mako was used for many other tasks, including Whale Survey in 1962. In 1976 she was decommissioned and sold by the NZ Government.
* LOA 72ft
* BEAM 18ft
* DRAFT 5’9”
* Powered by Twin 240HP Detroit 671 Diesel Engines
* Engine Hours Read; Port 2,415, Stb 2,373
* 2 x 1250 Ltr Fuel Tanks
* Lombardini 8500 Marine Diesel GenSet
* Seiwa C-Map, Auto Pilot
* Large Galley and Saloon Area
* Large Freezer and Refrigeration
* Hull Double Diagonal with Horizon Outer Skin
* 2 Steering Stations
* Hydraulic Anchor Winch The vessel is located in Brisbane will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Brisbane.
This vessel will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars) For further information, please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email email@example.com or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance on or before 22nd August 2019. Buyer's Premium of 7.5% Excluding GST applies
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding