1982 Cheoy Lee Flybridge Cruiser
- LOA 10.5 METERS
- BEAM 3.6 Meters
- DRAFT 1.0 Meters
- POWERED BY 120 HP Ford Lees
- FUEL CAPACITY 4000 Litres
- WATER TANK CAPACITY 1500 Litres
- Boat is in original condition, all original woodwork and cabin and galley fittings
- Toilet, shower, vanity basin
- Galley kitchen and lounge
- Top Speed 14 knots, Cruise at 12 Knots
- Storage area and access to rudder linkages in Lazarette
- Radio’s sounders, GPS all original
- Full Hull re-spray 2018
- New Canopies 2018
- New Anchor and Winch 2018
- New Bow Sprit 2018
- Full Station on Flybridge
Located: By Appointment Southern Brisbane
Online Auction, Bidding to commence on Thursday 21st May and will end on Wednesday 27th May 2020 at 2pm AEST.
Online Auction Terms, Buyers Premium 7.5% excluding GST applies. 10% Deposit at the close of the Online Auction and balance of the purchase price to be paid in full at settlement on or before Wednesday 3rd June 2020, to be sold in AUD DOLLARS.
To Register for bidding go to www.marineauctions.com.au
For further details or an inspection contact: Travis Davies; 0417 015 090
DISCLAIMER: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold” As Is Where Is” Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf to inspect the vessel prior to bidding.