| || |
35 FT Dragonfly Cruising Yacht, 05 Build, Alloy
- Built on the frameless, massively strong, French "Strongal" system.? Designed by Jean-Pierre Brouns, built by Coracle Marine, Qld: launched May 2005,
- Uses over-strength 8-10mm aluminium 5083 plate (a system proven by >250 boats),
- Stuctural guarantee for 12 months by Coracle Marine/JJ Richards Pty Ltd,
- Single chine gives great tracking stability, easy tiller helming, enormous interior volume,
- Draft 1.33m: optimises relaxed bay sailing with good offshore performance.
- Efficient, simple, sloop rig by David Lambourne and autohelm - for single handed sailing, easy to convert cutter-rig, 5 Harken s/t x 2 speed winches,
- Below- light Eurobeech finish; excellent ventilation and light, big, safe saloon windows,
- Strongall plate system 8, 9 x 10mm.420 ltr water and 440 ltr fuel,
- Sleeps?4, elec heads and separate h/c shower en suite with master double berth cabin,
- Galley - stove/oven; pull-out fridge-freezer, h/c water from 400L tanks,
- 55 HP Volvo diesel sail drive. 50 hours from new; 24 months mnf guarantee from May 2006,
- 240V 12V ex 60A alternator 25.2 charger to 3 x 183 A/h gelcel batteries,
- JRC plotter, GPS, wind instruments, TV/DVD, stereo sound system,
- Enormous cockpit with teak pushpit seats,
- All safety gear; 2 x 1600gph elec bilgepumps, EPIRB, VHF radio.
Coracle Marine was formed by the Directors of JJ Richards, one of our largest private companies with great metal engineering facilities and expertise, to build fast and safe, offshore alloy boats.
Using top designers, well-qualified Marine Engineers and highly qualified Shipwrights they built several "show-boats" to test the premium-end of the market.? The result: potential volume is too small to warrant full-scale production.? Now this unique, superbly crafted (and possibly over-engineered) vessel is to be offered for Auction at Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron on 8th July 2006 at 10.00am.
Inspection by appointment.
Please contact Andrew Lawrence 0448 881 902