| || |
- The Sunseeker Manhattan 50 is an imported twin screw high performance GRP (fibreglass) Motor Yacht. Has twin helm stations, one starboard forward saloon, one on flybridge and large aft deck lounge. The internal accommodation consists of large saloon area with lounges, galley on lower level forward port side with Owners cabin midships with ensuite and guest double cabin foward with ensuite and guest double cabin forward with ensuite and 2 berth cabin to starboard. All internal areas completely air conditioned and fitted out with top quality linings, soft furnishings and high gloss timber trim with quality carpeting throughout.
- L.O.A 16.00 metres.
- Beam 4.61 metres.
- Draft 1.23 metres.
- Main Engines - 2 Caterpillar C12 diesel engines (approx 151 hours).
- Kohler 11kw Gen Set.
- Fitted with heavy duty battery bilge pumps in all compartments with high level bilge alarms fitted.
- 2,160 litres of diesel fuel capacity.
- 500 litres fresh water capacity.
- Fitted with a manual and automatic FM200 fixed fire fighting system in the engine room and small portable fire extinguishers in accommodation spaces.
- Fitted with single ram, duel station hydraulic steering with a Lewmar 185TT bow thruster also fitted.
- Standard electronic main engine instruments and controls.
- Raymarine E120 12.1 inch electronic chart with plotter / GPS / sounder / Radar at lower helm with Raymarine E120 colour repeater on flybridge with Raystar GPS diff receiver and 4kw 48 inch open scanner.
- Raymarine Ray240E-DSC-VHF radio.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot, duel station
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder and speed
- Approved Navigation lights.
- Sound signals.
- Anchors and chains, anchor winch fitted.
- Other safety equipment to state recreational requirements.
- Berther accommodation for 6.
- 2 shower, toilet compartments.
- Ample on deck refrigeration, ice making applicances.
- Coolmatic fridge freezer in galley, electric cooktop and sink.
- Mooring winches and large aft boarding platform.
- Utility & crew storage and quarters aft.
- Sharp 20 inch Aquos LCD colour television in Owners cabin, sharp 26 inch LCD colour television in lower saloon.
- Sony 6 disc multi CD / MP3 changer for use with standard Sony CD / radio in upper saloon.
- Sony CD / MP3 / radio with 3 way speakers in forward cabins.
- 4 air conditioning units throughout accommodation spaces.
- Ample on deck dining tables and sun lounges.
- Saloon wet bar with ice maker and cocktail cabinet.
For full Specifications and Inspections
Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance in 7 days.
Buyers Premium 2.5% excl GST applies.